Registration Process for the Fit-to-Fly COVID-19 Test
Thank you for purchasing your Fit-to-Fly COVID-19 PCR test from VSM Pharmacy.
Please follow the instructions on this page.
You will need to:
- Fill in a form on our site
- Register on our partner laboratory’s platform
- Plan your test
- Register your test on the day when the sample is taken
- Take the sample (for Home Test Kit only)
- Mail the sample to the lab
It is easier than it seems.
1. Fit-to-Fly Form
2. Register on our partner platform
Below is a step by step guide of the registration process that you need to follow on vsm.recova-19.com. It is a crucial step in the process. Please do this without delay.
Use your passport number as your document ID
- It is a legal requirement to fill in all the information
- We recommend to always use your passport number as document ID
- Please make sure to use the passport number of the passport you will be using for your trip
The registration page on the app
- It is where you will fill in all your details and agree to the terms and conditions
- Please note that it is preferable for each traveller to have a unique email address
- Each traveller must complete the registration process
3. Plan your test
If you are travelling between Monday morning and Wednesday before noon, we cannot offer you a PCR test because of the Royal Mail delivery schedule.
The test must be performed 72 hours before travelling based on the table above for everyone (In Store Testing and Home Test Kit).
|The appointment must be on||if I am travelling on|
|No PCR. Try the Rapid Test instead if appropriate for your destination.||Monday morning|
|Friday before 5 PM||Monday afternoon|
|No PCR. Try the Rapid Test instead if appropriate for your destination.||Tuesday morning|
|No PCR. Try the Rapid Test instead if appropriate for your destination.||Tuesday afternoon|
|No PCR. Try the Rapid Test instead if appropriate for your destination.||Wednesday morning|
|Monday morning||Wednesday afternoon|
|Monday afternoon||Thursday morning|
|Tuesday morning||Thursday afternoon|
|Tuesday afternoon||Friday morning|
|Wednesday morning||Friday afternoon|
|Wednesday afternoon||Saturday morning|
|Thursday morning||Saturday afternoon|
|Thursday afternoon||Sunday morning|
|Friday morning||Sunday afternoon|
If you are self swabbing (Home Test Kit), please follow the table above to perform the test and mail it to the lab on time.
If you booked the test to be done in the pharmacy with one of our colleagues (In Store Testing), please book your appointment in our diary.
4. Register your test on the day when the sample is taken
Choose the right test
For Fit-to-Fly, you do not need to get a booking reference.
Simply wait until you have the test before activating your home test by clicking Register your test… at the time that the sample is being taken.
Activate the test right after taking the sample
- If you take the test in store, our colleague will walk you through the steps
- Make sure to have your recova-19 login details with you
- When you click Register your test, you will reach a screen with instructions to follow
- Always take a screenshot of these numbers
- Make sure to write the numbers on the sample tube
- And to scan the sample tube barcode to activate your test
- Finally also keep a note of the barcode on your tube
5. Take the sample (for Home Test Kit only)
Follow the instructions provided with the test
- You will need to swab yourself
- Please watch this video if you don’t know how to take the swab
6. Mail the sample to the lab
Returning the test to the lab
- Package the test tube in the dedicated box and mail it in a priority box on the same day.
- A list of the nearest priority boxes can be found on http://www.royalmail.com/servicesnear-you
- Make sure to write down the reference numbers of your Tracked 24 sticker
- The delivery of your sample to the lab can be tracked at https://www.royalmail.com/trackyour-item#/